Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a song Blu-ray and I cannot get into Netflix. I can…

Customer Question
I have a song...

I have a song Blu-ray and I cannot get into Netflix. I can get into the other apps but not Netflix. I was told to reach out to you to get a reset?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I dont have speakers or sound system. Its hooked up to my Panasonic TV. It's an older TV

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the player?

It's a Sony blue ray player BDP-BX320...does that help?

Yes, thank you,

1. Turn on the TV and switch to the TV input to the connected Blu-ray Disc player.
  2. Turn on the Blu-ray Disc player, and make sure it has an active Internet connection.
  3. If there is a disc in the player, remove it.
  4. At the Home Screen menu, use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Setup - Software Update, and then press the ENTER button.
  5. At the A New Software Version available prompt, select OK.
  6. The current firmware version, along with the message Update to a new software version, will appear on the TV screen.
  7. Select Start and then press the ENTER button to start the first part of the update process. During the update, a progress bar and download capacity are presented on the TV screen.
  8. When the first part of the update process ends, the Blu-ray Disc player will restart itself and the second part of the process will begin automatically. A progress bar and download capacity will appear again on the television.
  9. Once the update is complete, the Blu-ray Disc player will turn off and then back on automatically.
My blue-ray was already updated.

What does it show as the current version?

All it says is updated already. I try to go back into Netflix and I still cant get in. Thanks for trying. I'm going to see if i can reset everything.

Just because it shows updated does not mean it is really the last version, in the same area when you go into update it should show the current version,

there is a factory restore option in the menu you can run as well, but you'll have to set up the network connection again after

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.