Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just set up new ROKU and won’t take wild id or password. The…

Customer Question
Just set up new...

Just set up new ROKU and won’t take wild id or password

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The roku stick streams 4K HDR

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Went to web site to put in I’d and password ***** tv told me to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I was on the Roku activation page on TV set it now says activation code expires

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you setup a roku account at roku.com using your computer (not your TV), and are you able to login to that account?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.