Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku stopped responding to wifi signal -- shows not

Customer Question
Roku stopped responding to...

Roku stopped responding to wifi signal -- shows not connected -- computer working fine

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Computer is picking up OK

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the basics

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it a Roku Box or a Roku Stick in question that not picking up wifi signals?

Roku 2 XD

OK, following troubleshooting step, should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect Roku Box power cord from the power outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?

If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

not into call now, but see it might be a way to go another time

Did you get my previous reply?

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?

/

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer/ prompt is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat

STILL NOT WORKING ON ROKU -- for just a little more $$ than a call. I can get a new Roku, mine's pretty old

I understand that is why explained