Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm so frustrated! When I try to get my TCL is reestablish…

Customer Question
I'm so frustrated! When...

I'm so frustrated! When I try to get my TCL is reestablish itself, It asks for a password. I don't know that. Is there someway I can retrieve it do I open a new account? Help!

Technician's Assistant: What TCL model do you have? How old is it?

43S303 Less than a year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Same on all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

I've been receiving messages saying that I need to redo my settings and typical me: I'll do it later. Well later has arrived and I can't seem to get with the program. It's probably been the last week. It just went blank until I get the settings done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't remember any password.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.