Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought new roku,made a mistake installing .put in wrong

Customer Question
Bought new roku,made a...

Bought new roku,made a mistake installing .put in wrong email address and forgot password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just this computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Dont know .moved last august most things lost.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just thank you,thank you etc.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Do you know which Roku you have? (example: Premiere, Ultra, Express, etc.)?

Or if you're unsure, click on the link below to find instructions on resetting to factory defaults for ALL of the models. This is what needs to be done so you can start over with setup:

https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-how-to-factory-reset-before-returning-selling-or-gifting

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Did you need further assistance with this?

Are you able to see my replies on this page, or did the website's phone offer cover/block them?