Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung Smart Blu-Ray player for about 3 years now…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung Smart Blu-Ray player for about 3 years now in about a year ago I had a software update require message come up on my television screen. It's telling me that I need to use a USB driver to download information to upgrade the player. I don't have a USB or a computer and means to do that. So is there anyway I can just completely reset the Blu-ray player and connected to Wi-Fi to download information?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I'm not sure what you mean it's just my Blu-ray player that sucked into my Wi-Fi network

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I tried to do the software update about a year ago when it asked me to and it never did the update and this system recover message has been stuck on here ever since. Is there anyway I can reset the player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the fact that I'm tired of not being able to use the player it was hooked into Wi-Fi and did all the updates and upgrades before fine but it just didn't do the last one and so for a year it's just been sitting collecting dust.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 26 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me the model of the player please?

Thank you