Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought the roku stick and try set up .. i got

Customer Question
Yes i just bought...

Yes i just bought the roku stick and try set up .. i got everything running but why do i have to paid $69 for one time charge ???

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

802.11ac dual-band mino wireless

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

When they give me the code i input the code in and nothing happen

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

You do not have to pay that, which I'll be happy to explain about more.

To be clear though this is a paid support service where you are talking to me here, it is not free help (though is much less than 69).

Can you tell me which model roku you have?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.