Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Roku word is floating around my screen. Now what? How do…

The Roku word is...

The Roku word is floating around my screen. Now what? How do I set up account?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Express+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

5/28/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Remove the power cord from the Roku for 10 seconds and plug it back in. Then remove the remote batteries, wait 30 seconds, and carefully reinstall them making sure they're in the correct position. Let me know if the Roku goes beyond that screen.

Were you able to try those steps?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
While waiting for the 30 seconds the screen switched to Let’s Get Started

Okay, good. So now you will run through the entire setup using the Roku remote. Once complete- you'll get a code on your TV and a web address to go to in order to enter it. That is how the account it setup.

Aric, Technician

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Did you need further assistance with this?