Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to set up my express and when I give the code…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my express and when I give the code showing on the screen and select my location as kitchen it gives me an error message saying that I need to go back and correct the highlighted areas...but there aren't any highlighted areas

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

ROKU I would assume

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Trying to do a first time setup

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Where are you putting in this "location"? On your computer while logged in to your roku account, or on your TV? Please give me more details.

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

on my computer while logged in to my Roku account Yes please call(###) ###-####
No please don't call
This is a ripoff I am ending this session