Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am a just answer member. I've waited for quite some time…

Customer Question
I am a just...

I am a just answer member. I've waited for quite some time for the answer to my question. Can you help me connect my older model Sony tv to sling?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Kv27fs210

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv works fine. It's connected to Suddenlink cable service. I will be connected to Frontier internet service and phone tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

There is no issue with Sony. The tv is an older model and the Roku express does not seem to be able to connect it to Sling.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am a member of this service already

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you have Roku Express or Roku Express Plus device?