Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Bluetooth connector for my roku tv but it…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Bluetooth connector for my roku tv but it will not work. I have 5 roku tv’s and I am about to throw them out I am so frustrated!

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No nothing displays at all the headphones says that it is paired but the sound still comes from the tv

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The tv it is the MEE audio connect

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the specific device you purchase, and what you are trying to accomplish with it?

MEE audio connect
The headphones connected right away but the audio is from the tv only not the headphones

Do you have this device: https://amzn.to/2LFoEmz

So it sounds like you're trying to get the roku sound to come through the headphones?

How, specifically, do you have everything connected currently?

that is what I have. I have the audio jack connected and the side jack. I had both of them connected separately as well and nothing worked

I need complete and specific details to be able to help,

Is the mee connected to the roku? To the tv? Which actual port (they are all labeled)?

I have a roku tv so it is connected to the tv

Okay what is the model number of the tv?
Where, specifically, is it connected?

Again, I need as much detail as possible to be able to help.