Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just connected my fireHD8. How do I get it to connect…

Customer Question
I have just connected...

I have just connected my fireHD8. How do I get it to connect to my TV. The fire stick is connected to electricity and to theTV

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

What is an Ereader? I am not a computer genius

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I just received the Fire stick and have two small direction folders, neither of which helps me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 22 days ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me more about what you're trying to accomplish here?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I became impatient; I have the stick working at the moment. Thanks for responding

You're welcome

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 17 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 day ago
My discover card # has changed. I want to register my new number
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 day ago

There are a few easy steps to fix this,

From your amazon account page on the computer,

First, go to Manage Payment Options:

http://amzn.to/1NupYm0

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go to Manage Your Content and Devices:

http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases