Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My RCR-22 alarm rings daily at midnight. How do I cancel it?

Customer Question
My RCR-22 alarm rings...

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your RCR-22?

3 0r more years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pressing the Alarm 1 and Alarm 2 button 2 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the only problem I have

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
nothing to add
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My subscription to JustAnswers was cancelled on 5/28. Thank you