Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to use my Apple TV. When using my TV remote,

Customer Question
I'm trying to use...

I'm trying to use my Apple TV. When using my TV remote, pressing INPUT, and choosing HDMI 1 as I've done before. The TV screen shows the words

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

The words "NO SIGNAL". I don't know the model. I've had it about 3-4 years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Apple? What happened right before this?

I haven't been using it for quite a while 6-12 months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Using the TV remote, I can get a signal for the TV only. There is nothing else

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.