Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Speak spanish my roku is not only a blue screen and tells me…

Customer Question
Speak spanish my roku...

Speak spanish my roku is not only a blue screen and tells me to visit this page

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Model 466ox2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 466O?

4660x2 sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The movie or series that I want to see is heard but you can not see the screen is blue that I should do please ????

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
hello
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 2 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
When was last time this worked?
Who is your internet service provider?
good afternoon was yesterday that stopped working and provider is spectrum

ok have you tried to reset your system?

To reset your system, disconnect power adapter from your roku, disconnect the HMDI cable that goes from roku to your TV, go to you wifi router, power it off and disconnect the power adapter for it. Let all the systems sit for 5 minutes and then put them back together starting with the router and then the roku.

Let me know the results.

good morning even a little problem has been solved
Sorry,
Is the problem solved?
not yet unresolved it keeps throwing the same error
I am sorry for the delays, were you able to reset the system?