Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It won’t connect to the internet. Our remote is not working.

Customer Question
It won’t connect to...

It won’t connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Our remote is not working

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes I have restarted, we were able to connect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

But not it wants to do an auto detect and we have to press ok but the remote doesn’t work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 2 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of your device?