Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought the roku ultra and miss the headphones. Device ID…

Customer Question
I bought the roku...

I bought the roku ultra and miss the headphones

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Device ID CK383D389279

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

The headphones isn’t in the roku ultra box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/28/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you trying to purchase a pair of headphones for the roku? They should have come with your Roku Ultra.

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.