Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I setup my initial account. Just bought a roku

Customer Question
How do I setup...

How do I setup my initial account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Just bought a roku express for a vizio tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Followed the instillation instructions and now it just says roku on the screen and cant watch any thing yet. do I need to have an account?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

g

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.