Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a TCL Rokie TV yesterday and I am having

Customer Question
I purchased a TCL...

I purchased a TCL Rokie TV yesterday and I am having problems setting up. When I try to create a Rocky account once all of my info has been entered and I click the continue button nothing happens it does not move to the next step so that I can activate the TV

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It is on the activate your tv screen, enter the Rokie.com/link enter the code

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is a Roku TV , TCL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t create a rocky account from my personal,devise

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you tried setting up a Roku account at roku.com using your computer or tablet (not your TV)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

it will not let me continue after entering my information.

Are you getting stuck on your computer at the Roku website, or on your TV? For setting up the Roku account, you should be on your computer. It's only after you setup the account that you will activate your Roku with it.

I am on my IPAD

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

Where are you getting stuck on the ipad? I need more details, as it's rare to get stuck on the roku website. You will simply create a new account, and when that's done, you'll need to activate.