Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My programming is stuck in roku mode. can't figure out how…

Customer Question
My programming is stuck...

My programming is stuck in roku mode. can't figure out how to get back to regular tv. we have spectrum

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Roku home page

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Everything is working perfectly. i've pushed every button on both spectrum remote and roku. been able to get back in the past. just not today

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv?

tc-42ps14
no thanks.

I did not ask for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance or membership) noted on the payment page when posting your question, for our chat here.

For this to be productive, please focus on our conversation here, Multiple replies and unrelated discussion further delay the system.

Where, specifically, on the back/side of the tv, is your spectrum box connected?

the back

I need to know the actual port, they are all labeled, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.