Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I use input 3 (which always activated ruko) nothing…

Customer Question
When I use input...

When I use input 3 (which always activated ruko) nothing happens. I have just reactivated Netflix. Ruko is connected to electrical supply and the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba 51HX83. about 11 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. Input for DVD works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 51H? What happened right before this?

I cancelled Netflix when I went South Just reactivated and this problem happened. No problem with Netflix on my smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 23 days ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Is this a Roku stick or Roku Box?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Box

Can you confirm the tv is actually switching to HDMI 3? Do you see it switching? What is on the screen at that point? an error message or....

Your phone request is posted to all experts, but I am not available by phone currently. In the mean time you and I can continue our chat.....

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
cancel

Because I am not a site employee, only a technician here to help you with technical issues, they prohibit me from discussing your specific billing so please see the website help pages.

Our chat is still active: Can you confirm the tv is actually switching to HDMI 3? Do you see it switching? What is on the screen at that point? an error message or....

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Cancel can not figure you out and please cancel my payment
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Cancel again

Again - I am not a site employee, only a technician here to help you with technical issues, they prohibit me from handling your billing so please see the website help pages.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No cancel my payment

sorry

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I am requesting my credit card provider to cancel my payment

Posting that here doesn't help you. This chat is ONLY for you to talk with me the tech, not for discussing billing.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I want to restart contact
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
H ow do I start this contact?
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 20 days ago