Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to connect to roku via hotel resort tv. I can't find…

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to roku via hotel resort tv. I can't find where to put the password

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It's a few years old - where do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I was able to get to the menu screen of roku then go to settings.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I selected 'hotel room or college dorm - not home". then it gave me a roku wireless network name and password ***** said try to connect through computer, ipad or smartphone. I got to the wireless network through my computer, but it still won't connect and even though I launched a browser there is no place to put the password ***** gave

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.