Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I moved from Salt Lake and I can’t get my Directtv now

Customer Question
I moved from Salt...

I moved from Salt Lake and I can’t get my Directtv now account to update to Jacksonville FL. My app on my phone is updated to reflect jacksonville

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes it’s fine my channel lineup is SLC

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I have a new att router. How do I restart my media player

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.