Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On roku, or amazon prime, the lady speaks, it is driving me.

Customer Question
On roku, or amazon...

On roku, or amazon prime, the lady speaks, it is driving me nuts.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

7J96865440529 Purple remote control

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Scrolled down to settings, pressed right arrow button and selected accessibility. Pressed the right arrow button and selected Audio Guide. TV said hit Options Button just below directional pad and on the right hand side of the ROKU REMOTE. hit fast 4 times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

She is still taking, everytime i hit pause, on the foreign channels.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having troubleDoes this happen only on the foreign channels?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.