Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently bought model E165BV-SS. When I insert a DVD the…

Customer Question
I recently bought model...

I recently bought model E165BV-SS. When I insert a DVD the display says "No Card". My manual has no info. What do I need to do to play DVD's?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your E165BV-SS?

I have a ROKU stick plugged in the HDMI port

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.