Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not working. I have pulled tv out checked all plugs. What…

Customer Question
Not working. I...

Not working. I have pulled tv out checked all plugs. What ami missing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp aquas 7 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes on the sharp remote and direct tv remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

Just quit working nothing that I recall happening right before

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you please tell me the actual model number off the back of the tv?
Does the tv not even turn on at this point?

Nathan I have to take photo of back of tv you can read model number etc.
tv works great. I’ll take pic if back of tv so I can read model number etc

Thank you

I’ll do tomorrow
That would be just fine. Thanks

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.