Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

You have a problem vrifing my account information. Do not…

Customer Question
You have a problem...

You have a problem vrifing my account information

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Do not have media player just bought the stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I completed my account information on another pc but you cannot verifying it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just trying to open an account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.