Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Louie; LOU. Trying to reset tv to factory settings jumped…

Customer Question
Hi LOU. Technician's Assistant:...

Hi LOU.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Trying to reset tv to factory settings jumped through all hoops no luck

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help, I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Please provide details about the problem you're having with the TV or the device in the question?

mdl. no. e32h4qnkdybvnnx sharp tv

Sharp TV model # will start like LC-50xxxxx or something like that, please recheck

sorry I can see model no clearly roku says no charge for help I will not pay

No problem, good luck~

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.