Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a DMR-XW385 last night I set it to time record one…

Customer Question
We have a DMR-XW385...

We have a DMR-XW385 last night I set it to time record one programme, and now every programme on the channel is being set for time record , and it will not let me delete them, it states this an invalid operation as the programme is set for time record

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DMR-XW385?

About 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Switching off the recorder at the mains, going later in the day and trying to stop programme that are not due to start until later in the day, but I still get the same message

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.