Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD player will not play disc. 10 years.

Customer Question
Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD player...

Panasonic DMR-EZ48V DVD player will not play disc.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your DMR-EZ48V?

10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DMR-EZ48V?

Opened to clean laser and tried to play dvd lens cleaner disc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.