Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to set roku tv so can login once and forever. Year old.

Customer Question
How to set roku...

How to set roku tv so can login once and forever

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

Year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can’t find menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Just trying to set up login

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I’m 73 years on win limited tech skills

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Is this a brand new roku you are setting up for the first time?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.