Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to hook up. Vizio tv about 5 or 6 years old. 2012 mod…

Customer Question
Trying to hook up ...

Trying to hook up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Vizio tv about 5 or 6 years old

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

2012 mod E550i-AO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, I was only trying hd 1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I am just trying to hook up for the first time, for directvnow

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 25 days ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What specific device are you trying to connect to the tv?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
where is your answer?

I cannot provide an answer yet, without some basic information. This is a back and forth conversation and requires more information from you.

Again:

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No thanks, I will just pack up this roku unit and take it back to walmart. Thanks for the rip-off

I did not ask for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance or membership) noted on the payment page when posting your question, for our chat here.

For this to be productive, please focus on our conversation here, and providing the details I requested above. Clearly you have a roku, which was not mentioned until now.

Multiple replies and unrelated discussion further delay the system.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have a 2012 vizio mod E550i-A0

Yes I do have that, it was the only info provided up to this point.

Again: What specific device? You mentioned a roku - which model roku do you have?

Where, specifically, on the back/side of the tv is the roku connected? (hdmi1, hdmi2, etc)

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 22 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.