Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an ipod touch and my apple ID and password are

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an ipod touch and my apple ID and password ***** disabled. how can I unlock it because the one I set it up with I do not use anymore and have a different apple id.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a couple months at least.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes it says that my account has been disabled for security reasons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The email for my Apple ID I do not have access to that email anymore to be able to receive an email to reset my password ***** unlock it.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 24 days ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi - this is Russell H, Expert working with JustAnswer.com; I hope I can straighten out the matter of your question.

You can recover a password ***** an Apple ID, even if you "don't use that ID any more".

The process of recovering your Apple ID password ***** ***** steps - the first is needed, if you have forgotten what your Apple ID is. (If not, you can skip to the second step.)

1.

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2.
Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

(This may be done on any computer or smart device with internet and web page access.)
- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.