Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have this JVC DVD Video player for number of years. I

Customer Question
I have this JVC...

I have this JVC DVD Video player for number of years. I enjoy using it. Now the audio is out of order, not working. Please advise how to get it backing working again. The model No. is XV-N50BK

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have?

XV-N50BK

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC media player?

I pulled connections and put back again. Nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

If this equipment is not workable any more. What replacement should I get?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi, Harry,I hope you're still there. As I said that my hi fi system is out of order. The video is good, but not the audio. I simply can't get any sound at all when I play disc. The set is old, around 15 - 20 years together with my receiver.