Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just acquired Roku to install on my 40" Sony that I…

Customer Question
Hey Louie, I have...

Hey Louie, I have just acquired Roku to install on my 40" Sony that I have on my 3 season porch. I followed the direction and came up with video 4 on the tv but can't get beyond that. I need your help. Andy

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Pearl, it is connected directly to power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I really don't know the answer to that.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.