Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just changed to direct tv. Tokugawa is on tv, but don’t know…

Customer Question
Just changed to direct...

Just changed to direct tv. Tokugawa is on tv, but don’t know how to use it with new remote control

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Have no idea what you mean. Before just turned on tv and pushed some buttons on remote and turned on roku

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician
Do you mean Roku?
What is the model number of the tv?