Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku isn't tunning in, c137ce27193, turning it on and…

Customer Question
My roku isn't tunning...

My roku isn't tunning in

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

C137ce27193

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Turning it on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It wont tune in when I hit the hulu or netflix my husband might have done something, can you yelp

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

its still not working, we are just going to take it back to best buy

Can you tell me specifically what is happening? Do you even get the roku home screen?

no thank you

Thanks, ***** ***** decide you'd like more help feel free to get back in touch

.