Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to watch coco the movie an Spanish on my amazon prime…

Customer Question
I want to watch...

I want to watch coco the movie an Spanish on my amazon prime account. I created a movies anywhere account and supposedly should be able to watch coco is Spanish but I haven't a clue how to do that. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I don't understand. I'm using Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

No sure. How can I tell. I think it's Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing. I was trying to put it on a watch list on the computer and then just turn on the Roku, go to Amazon Prime and select it. You're talking to an techno illiterate here. Make it simple please!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I tried everything.

Yes, on your ROKU download the Movies Anywhere channel