Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I dropped my remote in a glass of water? Can the remote be…

Customer Question
I dropped my remote...

I dropped my remote in a glass of water? Can the remote be replaced?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku? It was a gift and it’s about 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Well my daughter is buying batteries right now. We put it in rice over nite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My screen is saying NO SUGNAL Signal

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 26 days ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.