Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just bought a new rca tv and need assistance in setting…

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a new rca tv and need assistance in setting it up

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

RTRU5528-CA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have never set up before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

It is a new tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We have a satellite receiver that was connected to the older tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.