Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have dtyped in code several times and requested way to

Customer Question
Have dtyped in code...

Have dtyped in code several times and requested way to re-set password ********@******.***- in no case do I get woed on how to get new password ***** does anything appear in spam. please , I am in 8y0s and have spent hours endeavoring to set up new roku exress becasue old ruu device stopped working and your agent sent me to purhase new one. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Tom lloyd(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Have connected to internet and then went on computer to compete registrastion- have several times entered different codes roku has rovied and requested help on establishing new password-- in n case did I receive at [email protected] new password ***** instrutions nor did roku message appear in spam-m Am completely baffled and frustrated. Not easy in one's ninth decade. ZThanks for help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to complete the process I have been endeavoring for several days.thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please still endeavor to help me get password ***** which tocomplete registration of new Ro

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

roqu sent me to you. Can you help me get a roqu pssword with which to complete registration process of new roqu exress device roqu had me purchase when former Roqu device stopped working. Roqu keeps indicating it will send new password ***** instructions with whih to set up one, but this never appears on my email,AOL ***@******.*** or in spam fille. Puzzled as to how you can resolve thhis Roqu issue??tom lloyd 11:30 5/26/18,

can you help me get a password ***** complete new Roqu device connected to Spectrum intrnet? It email never appears where it should nor in spam folder. Not slure why Ro

No, you will need to speak to ROKU

roqu proudly announces that it will not let an agent speak???????

Sorry, but it will need to go through ROKU. You have reached the wrong company as mentioned above