Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have problems watching the italian channels. Samsung smart…

Customer Question
Hi, I have problems...

Hi, I have problems watching the ital***** *****nels.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only on rook streaming channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Samsung is not the problems, I tried to connect the Cibor on different tv and I have the same problems. It says that I am not connected to internet and is always loading for seconds and then it starts loading again and again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I called Time Warner-Spectrum and they say that my internet is ok. as matter of fact I use internet on other applications without any problems.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What supporting documents are you asking about?
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you using a ROKU?

Which channel are you trying to use through ROKU?

Ital***** *****nels

What is the name of the app/channel that you are using?

Cyborg Italy Rai

What is the error that you see?