Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am not getting my amazon icon ( therefore,no movies) on my…

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting my amazon icon ( therefore,no movies) on my ROKU

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

I don't know of any AMAZON model??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon media player?

I just go to my ROKU input on my TV where I always go to select for AMAZON, NETFLIX....etc & theres no icon for Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am still waiting for an answer to my ques. from from about 2 hrs ago. I would rather talk to someone,please call me @(###) ###-#### thx Dale Milligan
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/membership you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I fixed it myself,thx

You're welcome