Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We recently switched from direct tv to cable. My son in law…

Customer Question
We recently switched from...

We recently switched from direct tv to cable. My son in law has had a new router installed which is giving 200+ whatever’s of power so we should be able to connect my tv , which has a built in Roku streaming sticj

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

K, however it is not picking up th connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model lrk40g45rq My son in law says my tv is the problem and I need to get new one, can’t afford that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.
Does it matter that my internet is down at the moment( storm)

Yes, that would be the issue then.

Was having issues before internet went down. Will try again tomorrow, when , hopefully there will be internet!

OK thank you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.