Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Panasonic DMP-BDT270PS stopped working on may 24/2018.

My Panasonic DMP-BDT270PS stopped...

My Panasonic DMP-BDT270PS stopped working on may 24/2018

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DMP-BDT270PS?

1year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Well I go to network service a blue screen comes up,and says the latest firmware is available,so I click onto update,a grey screen comes up,says the latest firmware is already installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

All I use this Smart Network for is watching YouTube,Netflix ect.

5/26/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help,by the way my blueray still works but the network service stopped on thurs may 24 2018

If you unplug the unit and plug it back in

Are you able to use it?

the blueray works,but theNetwork service doesn't
this is a 4k Blueray with sreaming services,Youtube,hula,amazon,netflix ect.It doesn't work now,it says to up date Firmware,I click on the UPDATE,and it says the Firmware is already updated,why doesn't the Network service work?
  1. Turn the unit on.
  2. Press and hold [OK], the [Y - Yellow] button and the [B - Blue] button on the remote control at the same time for more than 5 seconds. “00 RET” is displayed on the unit’s display.
  3. Press [►] right repeatedly on the remote control until “08 FIN” is displayed on the unit’s display.
  4. Press and hold [OK] for more than 5 seconds.
just out of the blue,at about 5pm or so,turned on the plazma&blueray and a screen came on with NEW firmware just about to be installed,so I waited a couple minutes and their it is NEW version 1.71,just wondering how long this subscription last?thanks anyways

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service