Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wifi changed server to frontier 1234 and passwordnow I can't…

Customer Question
Wifi changed server to...

Wifi changed server to frontier 1234 and password(###) ###-####now I can't get Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Frontier had to change things now I can't get connected to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Marionbrakke can't connect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Anyone available?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
i would rather try frontier first than pay 35 dollars
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 2 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

I understand that you are working with Frontier to resolve you router issues. If you still need our help, please let me know.