Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don’ t want to put roku oncomputer or other device. How…

Customer Question
I don’ t want...

I don’ t want to put roku oncomputer or other device. How can I get out of that screen.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Trying to set it up and can not get past that screen.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Joe, Technician replied 2 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

Set up is pretty easy and straight forward as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5f4rkQ7Bw

If still having a problem press the reset button on the device and start again.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!