Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My cd player on my GPX D700red model wont play any music…

Customer Question
My cd player on...

My cd player on my GPX D700red model wont play any music from a compact disc. Is something wrong with the motor?

Technician's Assistant: What GPX model do you have?

A d700 red model from 2000

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPX system?

Ive tried to re-adjust the cd motor but it didnt work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It may have water damage...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you id rather message

Unfortunately, the player is 16 years old and it would need to be replaced.

But how do i fix it...

It is a basic radio that doesn't have a repair manual

Is there any way to replace the motor?

Unfortunately, no.