Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I do not remember our pin or password. Our name is Grotefend…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember our pin or password. Our name is Grotefend & our email address is***@******.***. Please remind me of the choices we made.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo I guess.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I just log on and select my "messages" icon.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. We are trying to signup for some sports programing on Roku.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably. But I don't know what you need, so I can not intelligently answer the question.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
5/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Are you able to sign in to your Roku account using a PC, tab etc?

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.