Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just purchased the Roku stick, and i get to the point where…

Customer Question
Just purchased the Roku...

Just purchased the Roku stick, and i get to the point where i enter code, and nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Not much past the code, after that nothing keep getting error code 001

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That seems to be the only problem, i am trying to set up account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Have you signed up an account with Roku.com?